|Products and Services:||185|
|Articles and publications:||33|
|Tenders & Vacancies:||0|
|Phone||1 (860) 510-0410|
|Contact person||Daryl Capuano|
The Learning Consultants is a full service academic consultancy with over 35 teachers and educational advisors.
More specifically, we create and deliver high quality educational programs that empower our students to excel in all academic areas — and in life.
The Learning Consultants is among the fastest growing businesses in Connecticut. If you are a top teacher or educational counselor, please contact us about employment opportunities.
Our specialized programs include:
School Performance. The Student Mastery Program and tutoring in all subjects for all ages. The Student Mastery Program provides a holistic framework to help students perform better in school. The results: our students earn higher grades, feel better about themselves, and position themselves for brighter futures.
Subject Based Tutoring. We tutor/coach students in all subjects, either in the context of the Student Mastery Program or simply for subjects in which they’re struggling or want to improve. The results: our students learn what that have not mastered in their regular classrooms, they earn higher grades and gain confident about their ability to perform in school.
Test Preparation: The SAT Mastery Program as well as test
prep in the ACT, AP Exams, CMTs, SSAT, GRE, GMAT, LSAT MCAT and other
tests of consequence
Mastery Counseling Programs. We provide expert counsel on the variety of educational issues that families face throughout the educational process.
The Learning Consultants' work is unique for several reasons:
1) Our ability to transform the emotional connection students have with their schoolwork and with standardized tests. Essentially, we shift their psychological energy to help make them care about doing well.
2) Our intellectual property-related to best practices in the
areas we teach. After years of working with thousands of students, we
have a genuine understanding of students and what makes them succeed.
We have observed that most academic coaching programs are not based on an understanding of how students actually think because the people who design the programs don’t work directly with students. We do, and you and your students will notice the difference immediately.
3) Our teaching ability in these areas. We only hire the best of the best, and develop them to be even better.
4) Our focus on custom-tailoring our approach to each individual family. Other franchises fall short because they have a cookie-cutter approach to helping families. We know each one of our clients is unique. We create programs for YOU, not for a generic “student.”
5) Our “Mastery” philosophy goes beyond helping our students
succeed in school, giving them them the understanding and the tools to
help them succeed in life.
Most of our programs are based on the philosophy of Mastery. We believe that mastery is the key to success and long-term fulfillment. Our approach involves a combination of creating an emotional connection for our students to their work and then imparting the best practices for succeeding in their academic work.
As we establish that foundation, we coach students to ensure that they perform at the highest levels by applying the strategies we have taught.
The Learning Consultants have two full offices: one in Main Street, Old Saybrook, CT and another in Wall Street, Madison, CT.