- Rates - Online Bill Payment - Customer Service Area - Are You Moving? - How to Reach Us - Safety Tips - Residential Services - Water Quality Report - Residential Gas Services
- Rates - Online Bill Payment - Customer Service Area - Expanding your business or
building a new facility? - Commercial Services - Commercial Energy Efficiency Rebate Programs - Water Quality Report
NPU offers convenient bill payment options. Choose the one that best fits your lifestyle:
- AutoPay - Online Bill Pay - Pay by Phone - Pay by Mail - Pay in Person
Read more here...
- Commercial Rebate Programs
- Water Conservation Tips - Norwich Clean Cities Program
The Smart Grid is a vast overhaul of our electricity system that will help us lower costs, increase energy efficiency, improve the environment, reduce power outages, and give individual customers more control over their energy use. Read more...
Community Matters Read the latest or find previous issues
Construction and Maintenance Updates
Norwich Board of Public Utilities Commissioners Notices
Board meeting minutes, agendas and additional information
Learn more about Norwich's community wastewater treatment project here.
If a Power Alert is issued, detailed information will
REPORT EMERGENCIES: Natural Gas
Lights Out Please call
860-823-4158 with the pole number, or location of the burnt-out or flickering light, or report online.