Both parties usually work closely and are incentivized based on common objective regarding a business. Measures are usually implemented to make partnership strong and constant evaluation of the agency partner(s) done frequently by the advertisers. Handling agency relationships can be done through different ways depending on; agency importance on a given brand, where one is on an agency lifecycleand the services provided by a given agency.
An agency hunt usually seems like an overwhelming task. For example, when you look for Advertising Agencies in Boston, you will realize that some are considerably larger than others, some have specified core abilities, and others mold their offering to a specific industry or sector leading to their availability in wide areas. Whether an agency is evaluated annually or the quest for a new agency is in advancement, a set of standards should be used to assess whether the agency is good for your brand. The list below shows the criteria used when searching for a fresh agency partner or assessing an existing affiliation.
1. Talent and Functional Expertise; There will be individuals from different departments within Boston working on your marketing program. During this period, ask for the names and backgrounds of those individuals devoted to your account so that you have an understanding of the levels of know-how and their capabilities, meet each team participant in person and gain a sense of the chemistry that exists between the brand team and the agency during onsite pitch exhibition.
2. Account Management; Communication between the brand team and the Boston Advertising Agencies is considered to be vital at this stage. Ideologies of your organization may differ from the agency’s vision therefore, an open communication between the two parties can be critical in developing the right program. The agency’s account management team can also be used to navigate the right channels in a timely manner thereby addressing these issues.
3. Industry/Category Expertise; Look for an agency with an experience in your field thereby minimizing time spent in acclimating itself with the needs associated with your area of business. In addition, the agency will be having prior knowledge to your company concerns and marketing strategies. Keep in mind that conflicts of interest may limit your options when it comes to finding strong category expertise. This is why it’s important to look at the backgrounds of the team members being proposed.
4. Executional Excellence; Ask agencies to provide case studies of successful campaigns for other brands they supported that share a similar scope of work to your brand. This helps to evaluate the agency’s ability to successfully deploy marketing programs.
5. Strategic Thinking; Refers to proposed strategies and ability to provide the value proposition and ultimately distinguishing your brand from rivals. The strategy must be well distinct and the more detail the agency provides about their strategic framework during the selection, the better.
Resource By : http://www.articlesbase.com/graphic-design-articles/how-to-identify-a-reliable-advertising-agency-7331351.html